Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Feet of An Old Woman

There is an old woman that lives in my neighborhood, her age is to be about 90. She walks bent over, her feet have widened from the lack of shoes and the many miles walked and hard work in the rice fields. Her toes are twisted on top of each other. But yet she goes to the market every morning to but rice for her daily meal. I have started giving her rice once a month and opening the way to witness to her. Pray that she will accept Christ. I look at her and see my 97 year old grandmother that is still living and I want to take care of this lady like I pray someone is caring for my grandmother. My grandmother is one of the strongest Christian women I have ever known. Pray for her, Tina Boyanton. At 97 she is still a witness for her Christ.

No comments: