Saturday, June 14, 2008

Where We Are Now

God called us to North Luzon, Philippines. After 21 years in the ministry God sends us to another country to serve Him. My husband, Duane, has been a Preacher/Pastor now Missionary for 24 years. Serving the Lord is our way of Life. The ministry is our life. Being a Missionary wife and having no children to raise, God has given me a responsibility and a ministry of my own under the authority of my husband. It is called W.I.N. "Women In Need". W.I.N. will be explained all through this Blog because this is what this Blog is about. I pray this Blog touches your heart and I pray that I can bring you into the Philippines with me as you read the words and view the pictures of our work here. My husband, Duane, has three missions in the mountains so W.I.N. has already been meeting the needs of the women and children in these areas.

No comments: